Funny Friday, April 2015
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by he Bergham’s Life Chronicles http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/
1. It was always the fungi that got to complain about there not being mushroom though Gourdy resentfully - nobody seemed to care that he was REALLY squashed!
2. Q. What's the difference between a squash and an earthworm?
A. Most children will at some point in their lives at least attempt to eat an earthworm.
3. Gourdy thought he'd done a pretty good job at blending in not realising that what she'd ACTUALLY said was that she wanted to blend HIM!
4. Q. What's the ratio of a pumpkin's circumference to it's diameter?
A. Pumpkin Pi (I confess to having pinched that one!)
5. The very best thing about Halloween thought Gourdy is that suddenly all the cobwebs in your house become decorations!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)
Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)
Sanity Waiting to Happen (http://www.angelaweight.com)
Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)
Juicebox Confession (http://www.JuiceboxConfession.com)
Stacy Sews and Schools (http://stacysewsandschools.blogspot.com)
People Don’t Eat Enough Fudge (http://peopledonteatenoughfudge.blogspot.co.uk)
The Bergham’s Life Chronicles (http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/)
Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)Measurements of Merriment (http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com)