fudge

Wednesday 6 February 2013

More Messin'

Writing for me has never been about hard work - if I have to think about it then it's probably not happening.

Don't get me wrong - It's not that I think writing is easy. I sometimes do a hell of a lot of editing and sometimes I'm still not happy with the result.

It's the ideas bit, the subject, the way I know what I want to say and where I want a post to go that I usually find easy.
In the last week I've managed two sentences for Five Sentence Fiction - hmmm, not really cutting it is it .... ? - The title for a post ('All Good Things' in case you were wondering) and the beginnings of a post where I talk about my sex life of all things (let's just gloss over that one shall we!!).

Not really sure what's going on, the muse appears to have deserted me somewhat which is a shame as I have plenty to tell.

I have continues my messin' with photos though and before you think I have a slightly narcissistic obsession I should tell you that I'd love to post photos of other people that I've played around with - I have a great one of SD - well, it was great once I'd cropped myself out of it (gurning!!) and some of Miss Mac but neither of them are keen to appear here so I'm afraid you get me again.

I would tell you what I did but to be honest, I got a little carried away trying stuff, removing it, trying other stuff ect and I'd kind of lost track by the time I'd finished (which is the difference between me and a real photographer ;).

Back soon with ...  words and stuff




2 comments:

joeh said...

I'll tell you about my sex life if you tell my yours



Ok, your turn

Sarah said...

Haha Joe - you do realise that if I do decide to write that post then you will have to do the same now ... ;)