fudge

Monday 13 February 2012

You Don't Have to Say You Love Me

Today Valentines Day has been smacking me around the face.

I had a great weekend.

Saturday was a beautiful day.  The sun shone and it was really pretty mild so (and those of you who know me may be able to guess what's coming next ;) ...

I went to the beach!

Well of course I did, what else would I do?

Saunton Sands followed by Croyde and the famous Thatch pub for dinner.

 Sadly by the time I got to Croyde the light had faded too much to take any decent photos on my phone (have I ever mentioned that  I crave a decent camera?  Hmm, once or twice maybe ... ;).

Anyway, I think my phone did pretty damned good, take a look at these ....



Almost total whiteout as my phone couldn't cope with the light (but I quite like it)
This was even more beautiful in real life!
These guys were warming up before hitting the surf
Sitting on the balcony drinking wine looking at this!!!
Does life GET much better?
The sun was like a pool of fire on the water
Everything, including the sand turned pink (sadly this doesn't quite pick it all up)
I love this one with the guy carrying his surfboard :)

we stopped on the way as I couldn't resist this
 sunlight on the water




The photos are all over the place, sorry, blogger will NOT behave!!

For me these photos represent true beauty, true romance...

You can keep all the chocolates, hearts and flowers and cute bears holding hearts ect.

Of COURSE Id like to be spending tomorrow with someone special.

I'd love to be someones waking thought and the last thing on their mind before they slept, but sadly that's just not the way things are right now ...

But hey, maybe one day and meanwhile I can't really complain can I?

Happy Valentines Day all and, if like me, you don't have anyone to share it with this year then these photos are for you too. xxxx













7 comments:

AGuidingLife said...

They are gorgeous. You are lucky to live out there. Xxx

Sarah said...

Aren't I just K :) - the offer is always open to come and join me if you are down this way xxx

pam said...

Well, those photos are for me then. Thank you, they're lovely xx

Unknown said...

beautiful photos - wish we lived nearer the sea. Oh and valentines day is overrated commercial tosh so best out of it I reckon! :)

Sarah said...

You are welcome PP :-) xx

I agree RCM, Id rather know on a daily basis that someone cared :-)

Anonymous said...

I just love the sea at sunset!!

Sarah said...

Georgous isn't it? If only I had a really GOOD camera ... ho hum ...